My "Too Cute"s

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My New Year's Resolution

I actually don't believe in making new year's resolution because if you want to make a change, you don't really have to wait for the new year to make a resolution. But this is the time of year when you get assessed at work and you need to fill up piles of paperwork on what you've done and how you've contributed. Oooh, I hate filling forms! Especially when you are disorganised as I am who don't keep an up to date record, filling such forms can be traumatic. LOL

So since it is the beginning of the year, it is only appropriate to start recording now and to start being more organised now and learn from last year's blunders. Then again, this resolution is not new. Every beginning of the year, I will vow to jot down stuff and every year, it stops mid way. By June onwards, my diary or organiser would be clean. Just don't have the patience and willpower to be organised. My hubby on the other hand is my direct opposite. The man has a file for everything! This year, hopefully, my diary won't go clean till September or after. But wait, I gotta go get a diary first.

1 comment:

me said...

Nope, I didn't bother to make a new year resolution ... Am definitely no discipline enuf to follow thru ;)

Ju, may you be more organize, I have given up on myself though. And 1 other method you could try is imagine you are organized. Imagine hard enuf, it'll surely come true! This is from the video clip "The Secret"