My "Too Cute"s

Thursday, August 31, 2006

MIKA MAKES A JOKE

"So what did you do today, Mika?"
I was curious. Inez has been going to school, what has my son been up to.
"I make Atuk laugh."
"You did? What did you do?"
" I say, Knock knock, who's there? Jok jok. Jok jok who? Jok jok you put me in a pancake and eat me!"
I don't know where he got it, maybe from Jojo's Circus but according to my Mom, that was not the reason why my dad laughed.

Apparently, my dad overheard Mika's conversation with my Mom:
Mika was telling my mom, "You are nice" but my Mom was doing something so there was no reaction from my Mom. So, Mika said again.
Mika: Nana, I say you are nice. Are you nice?
Mom: I am nice. It's very nice of you to say that I am nice.
Mika: I am nice and handsome.

My dad was doing something at that time and he couldn't help laughing.

No comments: