My "Too Cute"s

Monday, December 11, 2006

Favourite Car

This morning, Mika found his father’s old Motor Trader and got excited at seeing so many pictures of cars. He pointed to one and announced that this was his favourite car. I took a look at it and saw that it was a Subaru Imprezza Wagon in ultramarine blue. What a coincidence coz his father’s many dream cars included an Imprezza though I doubt his Imprezza was a wagon. So I said, “Go, Mika, go show Daddy what your favourite car is. Inez, go and show your Daddy as well.”

So, the both of them climbed onto our bed, bringing the magazine with them, and started pointing at their favourite cars.
“Daddy! Daddy! I like this car! This is my favourite car,” Mika said.
“And this one is my favourite car,” said Inez, not to be left out, pointing at a blood red Toyota Celica 1.8 VVTi.

Both my kids seem to have very high taste in cars.

My husband who didn’t have his specs on had to peer at the pictures. I knew he did not favour Wagon, so I guessed he pointed to one he liked and asked Mika, “What about this car, Mika?”
Mika was really quick to reply, “That is your favourite car.”

Hahahahaha I found that entirely amusing. When I picked a car myself and showed it to the kids, they said it was very yellowish. I had pointed to them a yellow Volkswagon. Funny kids.

No comments: