My "Too Cute"s

Thursday, May 10, 2007

How much have YOU changed?

You've Changed 48% in 10 Years

You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.
You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.


I don't know about you but I don't think I've changed much. I still have the same warped sense of humour, like a lot of the same things I liked 10 years ago. But you know, whatever I say I may like, my hubby will go, "Everything is your favorite. You like everything."

My hubby share my liking for cheesecake and jam tarts. While I like cheesecake and jam tarts and can only eat so much of them, my hubby eats cheesecake and jam tarts like they are the only two things in the world that he likes. Then I realise that whatever I like, my hubby takes that liking to greater heights. No wonder he thinks I don't have any favourite whatever.

Anyway, how much have YOU changed?

2 comments:

Halwafy said...

Never really like cheese cakes - the non baked ones I like la..but not really the baked ones. Tried recently with disastrous result...err...can share a good recipe for cheesecake or not to turn me into a cheesecake lover..?;)

jujuqtpie said...

Hi, just got back from Induction. It was the most tiring course I have attended. Anyway, will give you a recipe for baked cheesecake. Used to have it in the head but stopped cooking and baking for such a long time that I don't even know if I remember how to cook anymore. I have the ingredients in my head, not the exact quantity though. Raincheck yah, my dear?